California Automatic Fire Alarm Association (CAFAA)Annual Conference (since 1970)
52nd ANNUAL CONFERENCE
February 2nd– February 5th, 2022
Palm Springs, California
*Education * Information *Networking *Exhibits
Presidential Reception (Feb 2, 2022)
2022 CAFAA Annual Conference and Meeting (Feb 3 & Feb 4, 2022)
California Fire Prevention Officer’s Meeting
CAFAA/Fire Prevention Officer’s Joint Luncheon (Feb 3, 2022)
Industry Speakers and Presentations (Feb 3 & Feb 4, 2022)
Product Exhibition and Reception with Vendors (Feb 4, 2022)
Spouse/Guest Event (Feb 3, 2022)
CAFAA’s General Meeting (Feb 4, 2022)
CAFAA’s Bill Fitchie Memorial Golf Tournament (February 5, 2022)
Click for TITLE Page
Click for REGISTRATION INFO. FOR ATTENDEES & EXHIBITORS
Click for PROGRAM & SCHEDULE
Click for SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES & CONFERENCE FEES
Click for fillable REGISTRATION FORM
Click for fillable GOLF REGISTRATION FORM
Click for 6-PAGE CONFERENCE PACKAGE
Click here to RESERVE A HILTON HOTEL ROOM @ the Conference-Guaranteed Rate of $189/night
NOTICE OF CURRENT HILTON HOTEL AND CITY OF PALM SPRINGS COVID REQUIREMENTS
- Masks are required in all indoor areas of the hotel, i.e. lobby, hallways, meeting rooms.
- Proof of full vaccination or negative Covid test within 72 hours the start of the event (i.e. Feb. 03, 2022), IS required for all indoor dining. Note: we will have indoor dining during our event, so CAFAA will require full Proof of vaccination or negative test results assuming this requirement is in place prior to the start of our event.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test is NOT required for outdoor dining… 90% of restaurants in Palm Springs are set-up for outdoor dining, including the Hilton.
- CAFAA will be required to provide an attendee roster with each attendees confirmation of proof of full vaccination or negative Covid-19 test at least 72 hours prior to the event start date. We will provide you with a form which you may sign and submit as proof of full vaccination prior to the start of the event. If you plan to submit a negative Covid-19 test result in lieu of proof of full vaccination, you will be asked to sign a statement at the start of the conference.·
- Refunds will not be issued for cancellations due to failure to provide proof of full vaccination or negative COVID Test.
We are hoping that this requirement along with all others will be changing soon and will keep you posted!