MAXIMUM of 80 ATTENDEES - the Meeting space has limited seating; no Walk-In attendees (you must register to attend this event). A Wait List process will be implemented when the maximum seating is reached. If/as cancellations are received, the Wait listed people will be contacted.
Dept. of Health Care Access and Information (HCAI)
2020 W. El Camino
Sacramento, CA 95833
MEETING DAY(s) SCHEDULE:
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2023
10:00am - 12:00pm LEARNING SESSION
12:00pm - 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm - 5:00pm CAFAA 29th ANNUAL STATE AGENCY MEETING
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 22, 2023
THE STATE AGENCY MEETING:
8:30am - 9:30am Breakfast
9:30am -11:30am CAFAA GENERAL MEETING
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 21, 2023
Each year, beginning in 1996, the California Automatic Fire Alarm Association (CAFAA) has hosted an event (the State Agency meeting) in Sacramento, where representative from the California State Fire Marshal's Office, the Division of the State Architect, Division of Occupational Safety and Health Planning & Development and the Building Standards Commission are invited to meet with some of their stakeholders. This group includes CAFAA members, Manufacturer's and the AHJs.
The purpose of the State Agency meeting is to continue the open dialogue between the code enforcers, code promulgators and fire alarm system professionals on issues of mutual concern so that we may better serve the citizens of California.
So that the most thoughtful responses can be given, your questions will be provided to the State Agency panelists in advance of the meeting.
Send your ADVANCE QUESTIONS to firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible, but no later than October 13, 2023
- As questions are submitted prior to the meeting, they will be reviewed by the CAFAA board, and if applicable will be added to the Advance Questions document, in order of submission AND with NO identification of the person posing it. We are hoping that there will be more questions posed as well as possibly having more general Code questions asked.
- Persons who have submitted questions should plan to attend the event to hear the responses/discussions as there will not be meeting minutes issued.
- The Advance Questions will be provided to all attendees and the State Agencies, prior to the meeting in the form of a PDF sent to the attendee's email. The Advance Questions are provided to the panelists so that the most thoughtful responses can be given at the meeting.
- Just prior to the meeting, we will provide you with the final PDF version of the Advance Questions.
- CAFAA will not be issuing any discussion notes and/or response documentation, nor is any audio and/or video recording permitted.
ADVANCE QUESTIONS - submit to email@example.com early, with the last date for submission September 14, 2023
FREE for active California FPOs
$95 for employees of a CAFAA member company
$120 for non-CAFAA member attendees
FEE COVERS BOTH DAY's EVENTS